Check your bills CAREFULLY!

• 1 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Beware: Please be sure to review your bills carefully. I would have been over-charged $65 and a $34 credit was missing - so in reality was OVERCHARGED $99 on current bill. Was on hold for so long I also started multiple chats but people would read my messages and not respond.

Last I heard, US Federal Law requires that any US based company that moves a big chunk of customer service calls to a foreign country must 1)inform caller of where customer service representative is physically located and 2) transfer US customers to a customer service representative located within the US, if the customer requests to be transferred.

I have made several such requests only to be told my call can't be transferred and have the rep be evasive about his/her physical location.

I had to explain my issues, which were not complicated, five times. The rep was trying to be helpful but the language barrier was very difficult to overcome.

T Mobile customer service was AWESOME when they actually gave us our "dedicated team of experts" within the US. Now, saving money is overriding "customer care" and customer service is customer DIS-SERVICE!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I'd you use social media you can use messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

Thank you for suggestion. However, I don't use social media. I never had a problem until late February/early March when T Mobile moved to only business customers getting their "dedicated team of experts". That level of customer service was a highly touted benefit when I switched to T Mobile. Trying to get anyone on the phone has been a nightmare. Customers have better things to do than wait on hold for hours. I think T Mobile is ok with customers hanging up in frustration. If not, then they should go back to the customer service of "dedicated experts" they promised to provide.