Connection and Service

• 12 July 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

I have been with Tmobile for over 14 years. Usually no problems and the customer service had always been great. In recent months I started a job at a company near Downtown Tampa. This location near the Buccaneers Stadium. Since i moved to work at this location the service has been awful, no internet and calls have been dropping. I have called multiple multiple times, with moments they tell me we will call you back with no call back or the issue has been resolve keep using it and call back if any problem persist. This last interaction they told me that looking at the address provided the area had been modernized that I should not be having the problem any further, but the reason I called Tmobile at the moment was BECAUSE I was having the issue STILL, but NO impossible I was still having a problem he had just told me the towers were modernized. Sadly at this point I'm waiting to pay off what I have left on my devices and sadly ill say goodbye to Tmobile, I need my service working and at this time its not. I wont be calling back to try and solve this issue, its simply a waste of time since even managers have not provided call backs.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!