Question

Data network outage since Yesterday (02/13/2023) night.

• 14 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

Since yesterday night I had 5 lines with data service interruption… basically out in the dark, still going on at random times. All 5 lines are 5G capable devices. Having this issues even from before, since switched to this 5G. But yesterday was complete outage. I understand this is a wide issue but no communication from T-Mobile about it, as customers we never will know what exactly are the reasons for this problems. No transparency. Is it time to switch to another carrier?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Mine just came back on in Phoenix. I had to reboot the phone.

Mine came on around 10PM here in Tucson but no 5G UC still, funny how my home internet never lost signal though

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Mine came on around 10PM here in Tucson but no 5G UC still, funny how my home internet never lost signal though

is the home net 5G or 4G only?

Home is 5g

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There's another post that said there Tmobile home internet worked but not their phone service.

I toggled Airplane Mode off and on and Cellular Data was OFF and I turned it back ON and turned Roaming ON and now everything is working just fine. Before, I wasn’t able to access the internet when in cellular only when I signed into my home wifi.

My T-Mobile wifi at home worked just fine yesterday and today. The issue was with my iPhone 13Max not accessing the internet in cellular and texts not sending or receiving.  See my other message to see how I restored service.

Voice is working but data is still down in Northern California.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Voice is working but data is still down in Northern California.

where? in north of Sac about an hour and a half ish and zero issues..