Question

E-Sim Loses Signal

• 13 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Good day! I have 1 physical sim and 1 e-sim both active on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. For the past several months, my E-sim has been losing signal on a daily basis. This also happens multiple times during the day. To correct this, I would manually switch the E-sim off and back on. This is such a hassle and it also impacts the ability to receive calls and text messages. The physical sim (line) does not lose signal at all. I am unsure what is wrong and why this is happening. Any assistance and guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 replies

Dude literally same, I have a 13 pro and with Verizon esim this has never happened. Something is up with T-Mobile, the service when it works is great but when it does this it’s really frustrating

I have a google pixel 6 pro (which I absolutely hate and regret buying lol).  I was having issues with my physical sim, so I went the esim route (and am going physical with a second line to use the dual sim function).  I have the esim setup as the main sim (for data), and am constantly losing signal on the line as well.  Called tmobile and had a tech support rep reset the esim - that fixed it for about a day, and then I got the dreaded ! in the status bar today.  Resetting the phone fixed it, but as OP stated - constantly having to do something like this is extremely frustrating and annoying.  Called tmobile again today and the rep said I could try doing a factory reset on the phone, but I did not want to do that unless I was guaranteed that that would fix the issue.  Based on what I’ve been founding online it looks like it could be an esim issue w/ tmobile (along with a phone issue w/ the google pixel 6 pro)…

Not sure if these posts will do anything, but it’s nice to know that I’m not alone with this issue (and frustration).