Question

egypt

• 13 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I want to open the t-mobile network and i need help. Can someone tell me how and how can reach support? I am from egypt and the mobile network does not want to work is egypt. Please 

Mobile oneplus 7t

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you a Tmobile USA customer? If not and you're looking for an unlock code Tmobile will only unlock phones for their customers.

Badge

Yes, I am a customer, but I want to open the T-Mobile network. How come I do not have the password

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @Mark ayman You might want to use the International roaming checklist T-Mobile Support page to check some requirements for when you are traveling in other countries. Turn on data roaming and use the enter the name of the destination or country link to check coverage there in Egypt. Unfortunately, it does not look like there is a lot of partner coverage out there. If you are talking about unlocking your phone so you can use an Egyptian SIM card instead of your T-Mobile SIM, you would need to make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements and then follow the unlock steps on your phone. Both of those are outlined on our T-Mobile device unlock support page. 

There is no code/password for unlocking OnePlus devices. It is in the settings on the phone and you can find those steps on that unlock page. 

Badge

Well, I know there's a password, but I don't know the password. Is there another solution to remove network lock?