Question

HOME INTERNET Outage in Mesa, AZ

• 8 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Ive had the home internet fpr about 3 weeks now and it has worked amazing until about 3 days ago. Customer service said a tower is down in the area but theres no update on when itll be fixed and it sounded like they didnt know until i called the first time. I had great speeds on my internet speed tests and now im get 5mbps on upload and 1mbps on download. My RSSI is negative all the advanced metrics are -. Anyone know whats going on?

2 replies

Jan 1 and 2 T-Mobile home internet dropping signal all day long. Called support and they couldn’t tell me anything!  Overseas lady with lots of laughing in the background. 2nd router I’ve had in a few months. Last winter we had no issues. This winter nothing but problems. It’s so frustrating - even Alexa tells us to unplug the router for 10 seconds!  We are ready to SWITCH internet providers!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Ive had the home internet fpr about 3 weeks now and it has worked amazing until about 3 days ago. Customer service said a tower is down in the area but theres no update on when itll be fixed and it sounded like they didnt know until i called the first time. I had great speeds on my internet speed tests and now im get 5mbps on upload and 1mbps on download. My RSSI is negative all the advanced metrics are -. Anyone know whats going on?

Where at in Mesa? I don't have the home internet but I was around Baseline and Signal Butte shopping and streaming music with no issues.