Solved

how to leave a good customer service review?

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I am hoping to leave a review about some excellent service I received. I thought a survey would begin after the call, but it never came. Is there a way for me to leave a positive review for an employee if they provided me with their name@T-Mobile?

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 7 June 2023, 20:31

View original

68 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@HeavenM  can pass the word up the chain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you leave your feedback here.  Our amazing Community Manager mentioned in the post above will make sure it gets to the right people.

Disha from T-Mobile helped me out so well she understood my needs took the time to figure out what i needed. And did the job. She also clued me in on a great promotion for the Apple Watch i happily obliged! We need more customer service reps like her! :) 

Today is 7/2/23 and I was on the phone with a customer service rep by the name is Jonamay@T-Mobile and they were FANTASTIC!!! Do you hear me!!?! I am PRAYING that this message gets relayed to whomever can send it to JONAMAY@T-MOBILE!! I was having issues with my payment arrangement, and Jonamay assisted me in every possible way. The customer service was IMMACULATE. Our conversation even disconnected and Jonamay called me RIGHT BACK to make sure whatever I needed was handled before the phone call ended. Thank you so much TMO! I also was a mobile expert in the retail store in Bessemer, AL, and I would bend over backwards to assist customers, so this moment came FULL CIRCLE because someone MADE SURE to handle my issues. Good customer service STILL EXISTS! Thank you TMO, and THANKS AGAIN, JONAMAY.

Userlevel 1

Jessie@T-Mobile

He did a wonderful job helping me with my bill. Thank you 

Userlevel 1

Judy@T-Mobile Highly recommend, thank you.

VERY DISAPPOINTED with customer service especially online, over 3 hours and 5 transfers later I was able buy 3 phones from them. Been with them 10 yrs and I believe it's about time to look for another provider. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

theres alaways THAT poster that must come in and shut down all the positive posts in a thread for positive posts lol.

Userlevel 1

Grace@T-Mobile

She was absolutely amazing! She helped me with my billing concern and solved my issues. Graze went above and beyond. She took the time from her busy day and removed the unauthorized charges on my account. I would HIGHLY Recommend Graze!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

Hi @HeavenM!

Just want to also give my kudos to Anne@T-Mobile for the great customer service. The call ended at Aug 2, 2023 10:58pm Eastern Time.

Not only did she go above and beyond to help me, she also seemed genuinely happy to be on that phone call with me.

Great job, Anne!

Hello! Just wanted to say that “Rix” helped me out today and did a fantastic job. Made sure multiple times that everything was taken care of and went above and beyond.

After communicating with 5 T-Mobile representatives over-the-course of the last several weeks, today, I finally got some "positive" results.  Tiara, thank you.  Though my issue was not resolved to my satisfaction I am sure you did your best.

Issue: just over a year ago I found the opportunity to test the TMobile home internet service; however, the service would not connect in my area. Subsequently, I physically returned the item to the brick and mortar store located on Smallwood Drive in Waldorf, MD.  The representative accepted the device back into the inventory. I thought it was a done deal. But that is where the issue began. 

The representative failed to follow the established administrative procedures to make the request to discontinue service for my home internet service. Service that I unknowingly continued to pay for for more than a year.  When I discovered the additional item attached to my account I questioned it.  I was told that it was for my home internet service. I relayed that I have never had the service.  The representative checked the records and agreed that at no time had I ever connected to the home Internet service and that my unit had been returned in May '2022. Sir, they said you have been over charged by $700.00 and are due a refund.  Three reps later and I still had no refund. Two didn't annotated the conversation. Today, through Tiara's diligence she was able to get me a resolution.  Though TMobile owes me 700.00 they will only credit me 165.00 (three months of the over charged period). It was relayed to me that it was my fault that I had not check my monthly bill and discovered the issue earlier.  I say, it was their negligence for not following protocol for the turn-in procedure.  Of course, they win because they hold the cards because if I fail to pay my monthly bill in an attempt to recoup my fraudulently taken money they will suspend or cut off my services.  Even worse they would only credit my account instead of issuing me a check for the 165.00.  

Advice: scrutinize your bill because it is not their responsibility to treat a customer right by following their established protocols. 

As much as I like the service, I am about to look into Verizon or maybe consumer cellular.  

johncarlo@t-mobile : Thanks for all your help. We were stuck badly since sim was locked. Your suggestions helped us to resolve the issue. Thanks alot for your patience in spending time and guiding us. 

@HeavenM I would appreciate if you could please pass this up the chain!

I had exceptional customer service on Thursday 8-24-23 by an employee named Thea (unfortunately, I do not have her @). I had previously had my phone number changed by a friendly employee named Sheila on 8-9-23, due to unwanted spam calls. On 8-24 I called and explained to Thea that I was having technical issues logging into my account, as for some reason my new number hadn’t yet been associated with my T-Mobile account. She listened attentively and was very friendly and confident that she could be of assistance. Before and between any hold time she was thorough in explaining the reason for the hold, and was apologetic for the inconvenience. She was empathetic to my need of being able to access my account and I felt that she genuinely wanted to solve the issue.

She tried multiple solutions that were unfortunately unsuccessful, however, she remained persistent and confident that the issue could be resolved. In between all of this she kept me updated on what was going on behind the scenes. She was able to escalate the issue to tech support and they resolved the issue within a few days. My only regret is that I did not receive the follow up call from her once it was resolved to be able to thank her! It may have been an error on my end, as I have unreliable internet connection unrelated to T-Mobile and had not yet set up my voicemail box.

I don’t usually write reviews but I was SO impressed by her tenacity and diligence to do her job well. I am very satisfied with the service and will be continuing to use T-Mobile. I wanted to give credit where credit is due! Thank you, Thea. 😁

-Spencer

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I love seeing all the positivity and exceptional experiences. I do my best to make sure that every person that is patted on the back by customers on the Community is recognized internally as well. 

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming :D 

We’ve been a 20+ year ATT customer and we recently switched to T-Mobile. We were not sure if we made the right choice to switch service providers, but after we left the S. Pasadena, CA store, we concluded that we made the right choice. We received the best service we ever experience from a mobile service provider. Brandon L. from this store went above and beyond to ensure that we received the best deal, best price and best service ever. Brandon was honest and transparent throughout the process and actually came in on his day off to make sure that he was able to activate additional phones for my family members. Brandon went way and above the call of duty. We truly appreciate Brandon and his service. 10+

I have been a Tmobile customer for 13 years. This company has really been a nightmare for me. They went in my account and took out money after I told them not to do so. All calls are transferred over to India and I couldn't understand anything because of the language barrier. In addition to that my service was interrupted twice due to a clitch in their system. I am in the process of finding another carrier. My experience in the last few day's has been the worst experience ever. I do not recommend using this carrier at all. I spoke to 4 different reps and was given  4 different inaccurate information and excuses as to what happened within my account. 

I spoke to IAN yesterday. I know he is Filipino. He was very helpful n knowledgeable about all the information i needed to know. He took the time to explain each plan clearly and helped me make a good decision if i needed to change plans. He was very respectful by thanking me everytime for being a long time customer of tmobile. I felt very special and appreciated. 
He fixed my current plan to suit my needs. He made sure that he gives their clients what they need even going out of his way to speak to his supervisor. I recommend Ian for his 5 star excellent service to his customers. I hope he can be given an oppurtunity to a supervisory position so he can show his colleagues what is it to be an excellent customer service representative. I love tmobile. 

Hello, it’s 10/30/2023 at 9:30pm says my clock… I wanted to give Saria a good review but am probably going about it the wrong way… She helped me try to figure out how much I should need to save for an iPhone 14, as I will be bumping up from around a $200 phone. It was the chat box assistance, Saria was kind and helpful! Thank you :)

My husband and I are former customers of AT&T.  We decided to switch over to T-Mobile as we had heard many positive things about the customer service and benefits of this company.

We decided to visit the store located in Miramar, Florida, where we were kindly assisted by Estefania Corbella and Layda.  I want to comment that the service was beyond excellent!  These two ladies were very knowledgeable and helpful in presenting all the wonderful benefits and features of the plan we were offered.

Estefania wore a smile the whole time and was very pleasant and patient throughout the entire process.

I want to commend these ladies and the entire staff for their willingness to offer such excellent service.  We are very happy that we made the switch and look forward to being faithful customers with T-Mobile.

Thank you again :) Tania & Juan Carlos Gonzalez   

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

My husband and I are former customers of AT&T.  We decided to switch over to T-Mobile as we had heard many positive things about the customer service and benefits of this company.

We decided to visit the store located in Miramar, Florida, where we were kindly assisted by Estefania Corbella and Layda.  I want to comment that the service was beyond excellent!  These two ladies were very knowledgeable and helpful in presenting all the wonderful benefits and features of the plan we were offered.

Estefania wore a smile the whole time and was very pleasant and patient throughout the entire process.

I want to commend these ladies and the entire staff for their willingness to offer such excellent service.  We are very happy that we made the switch and look forward to being faithful customers with T-Mobile.

Thank you again :) Tania & Juan Carlos Gonzalez   

@HeavenM 

Received some EXCELLENT customer service from Tia @ T-Mobile today (11/2/23 around 11am PST), no doubt the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. She was funny, relatable, kind, and most importantly - extremely helpful. I usually dread calling customer service anywhere because it’s often very frustrating and the reps can be rude/unhelpful, but Tia made the experience so pleasant and easy to get through. She was able to keep me with T-mobile (because I was considering discontinuing services) and I was really happy with the solution. Give this woman a raise!!!

I recently had some issues with T-Mobile and I had to call their customer service line three times to try and resolve the problem. Unfortunately, I was put on hold for an hour each time and the issue was not resolved. It appeared that the agents were ill-prepared to fix the problems. Prior to this, I had called them about some network malfunction, devices not working properly, and my child not being able to make or receive calls. I even replaced the phone, but the issue persisted. Due to these recurring problems, I am considering leaving T-Mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I recently had some issues with T-Mobile and I had to call their customer service line three times to try and resolve the problem. Unfortunately, I was put on hold for an hour each time and the issue was not resolved. It appeared that the agents were ill-prepared to fix the problems. Prior to this, I had called them about some network malfunction, devices not working properly, and my child not being able to make or receive calls. I even replaced the phone, but the issue persisted. Due to these recurring problems, I am considering leaving T-Mobile

so the topic of this thread is “how to leave a good customer service review” and you decide to bump in with this because….. you just couldnt let a thread only have positive posts? you just had to make sure you were the one to do the opposite of everyone else in here?

Jericho helped me so much today (November 21, 2023 around 8pm PST)! I’m spending some time outside of the U.S. and needed to add a new SIM card to my phone. He helped me figure out how to verify my account as an authorized user, try to manually unlock my iPhone, and upon realizing that manually unlocking wasn’t possible due to buying my phone secondhand, submitted a request form for unlocking the account. He had excellent communication skills throughout this process and helped me understand the expected timeline of the request form process, which was amazing.