Solved

how to leave a good customer service review?

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I am hoping to leave a review about some excellent service I received. I thought a survey would begin after the call, but it never came. Is there a way for me to leave a positive review for an employee if they provided me with their name@T-Mobile?

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 7 June 2023, 20:31

View original

70 replies

Userlevel 1

VERY DISAPPOINTED with customer service especially online, over 3 hours and 5 transfers later I was able buy 3 phones from them. Been with them 10 yrs and I believe it's about time to look for another provider. 

@HeavenM I would appreciate if you could please pass this up the chain!

I had exceptional customer service on Thursday 8-24-23 by an employee named Thea (unfortunately, I do not have her @). I had previously had my phone number changed by a friendly employee named Sheila on 8-9-23, due to unwanted spam calls. On 8-24 I called and explained to Thea that I was having technical issues logging into my account, as for some reason my new number hadn’t yet been associated with my T-Mobile account. She listened attentively and was very friendly and confident that she could be of assistance. Before and between any hold time she was thorough in explaining the reason for the hold, and was apologetic for the inconvenience. She was empathetic to my need of being able to access my account and I felt that she genuinely wanted to solve the issue.

She tried multiple solutions that were unfortunately unsuccessful, however, she remained persistent and confident that the issue could be resolved. In between all of this she kept me updated on what was going on behind the scenes. She was able to escalate the issue to tech support and they resolved the issue within a few days. My only regret is that I did not receive the follow up call from her once it was resolved to be able to thank her! It may have been an error on my end, as I have unreliable internet connection unrelated to T-Mobile and had not yet set up my voicemail box.

I don’t usually write reviews but I was SO impressed by her tenacity and diligence to do her job well. I am very satisfied with the service and will be continuing to use T-Mobile. I wanted to give credit where credit is due! Thank you, Thea. 😁

-Spencer

We’ve been a 20+ year ATT customer and we recently switched to T-Mobile. We were not sure if we made the right choice to switch service providers, but after we left the S. Pasadena, CA store, we concluded that we made the right choice. We received the best service we ever experience from a mobile service provider. Brandon L. from this store went above and beyond to ensure that we received the best deal, best price and best service ever. Brandon was honest and transparent throughout the process and actually came in on his day off to make sure that he was able to activate additional phones for my family members. Brandon went way and above the call of duty. We truly appreciate Brandon and his service. 10+

Hello! Just wanted to say that “Rix” helped me out today and did a fantastic job. Made sure multiple times that everything was taken care of and went above and beyond.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I love seeing all the positivity and exceptional experiences. I do my best to make sure that every person that is patted on the back by customers on the Community is recognized internally as well. 

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming :D 

Userlevel 1

Grace@T-Mobile

She was absolutely amazing! She helped me with my billing concern and solved my issues. Graze went above and beyond. She took the time from her busy day and removed the unauthorized charges on my account. I would HIGHLY Recommend Graze!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

Today is 7/2/23 and I was on the phone with a customer service rep by the name is Jonamay@T-Mobile and they were FANTASTIC!!! Do you hear me!!?! I am PRAYING that this message gets relayed to whomever can send it to JONAMAY@T-MOBILE!! I was having issues with my payment arrangement, and Jonamay assisted me in every possible way. The customer service was IMMACULATE. Our conversation even disconnected and Jonamay called me RIGHT BACK to make sure whatever I needed was handled before the phone call ended. Thank you so much TMO! I also was a mobile expert in the retail store in Bessemer, AL, and I would bend over backwards to assist customers, so this moment came FULL CIRCLE because someone MADE SURE to handle my issues. Good customer service STILL EXISTS! Thank you TMO, and THANKS AGAIN, JONAMAY.

Userlevel 1

Jessie@T-Mobile

He did a wonderful job helping me with my bill. Thank you 

Userlevel 1

Judy@T-Mobile Highly recommend, thank you.

Disha from T-Mobile helped me out so well she understood my needs took the time to figure out what i needed. And did the job. She also clued me in on a great promotion for the Apple Watch i happily obliged! We need more customer service reps like her! :) 

Hi @HeavenM!

Just want to also give my kudos to Anne@T-Mobile for the great customer service. The call ended at Aug 2, 2023 10:58pm Eastern Time.

Not only did she go above and beyond to help me, she also seemed genuinely happy to be on that phone call with me.

Great job, Anne!

I would like to write an EXCELLENT review for the 151-D store in Monkey Junction (Wilmington) North Carolina. I had a MAJOR issue and Morgan and Devin fixed it for me.  Caleb helped with the final assist.  I REALLY appreciate the fact that these folks are professional, polite and knowledgeable.  The are very competent and so very thoughtful  even though it was a busy time and there were other customers!!!

Thanks so much to this great team!

Sincerely,

Paula Peterson

North Carolina

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@HeavenM  can pass the word up the chain.

My husband and I are former customers of AT&T.  We decided to switch over to T-Mobile as we had heard many positive things about the customer service and benefits of this company.

We decided to visit the store located in Miramar, Florida, where we were kindly assisted by Estefania Corbella and Layda.  I want to comment that the service was beyond excellent!  These two ladies were very knowledgeable and helpful in presenting all the wonderful benefits and features of the plan we were offered.

Estefania wore a smile the whole time and was very pleasant and patient throughout the entire process.

I want to commend these ladies and the entire staff for their willingness to offer such excellent service.  We are very happy that we made the switch and look forward to being faithful customers with T-Mobile.

Thank you again :) Tania & Juan Carlos Gonzalez   

I went to the T-Mobile store today at14169E Manchester in St. LOUIS COUNTY. Darla assisted me and she couldn't have been more helpful!

She helped me with my phone issues and was very empathetic to the difficulties I was having.

She set me straight re;my phone and helped me better understand the internet service I had started but not yet used.

This experience was in sharp contrast with the one I had about an hour earlier the the Apple "Genius Store". That person was dismissive, unattentive, and seemingly couldn't wait for me to leave. This is though our interaction didn't even last for five minutes. This, after I waited almost a week for my appointment. 

Darla, at T-Mobile was quite an improvement over that experience.

Received some EXCELLENT customer service from Tia @ T-Mobile today (11/2/23 around 11am PST), no doubt the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. She was funny, relatable, kind, and most importantly - extremely helpful. I usually dread calling customer service anywhere because it’s often very frustrating and the reps can be rude/unhelpful, but Tia made the experience so pleasant and easy to get through. She was able to keep me with T-mobile (because I was considering discontinuing services) and I was really happy with the solution. Give this woman a raise!!!

johncarlo@t-mobile : Thanks for all your help. We were stuck badly since sim was locked. Your suggestions helped us to resolve the issue. Thanks alot for your patience in spending time and guiding us. 

Hello, it’s 10/30/2023 at 9:30pm says my clock… I wanted to give Saria a good review but am probably going about it the wrong way… She helped me try to figure out how much I should need to save for an iPhone 14, as I will be bumping up from around a $200 phone. It was the chat box assistance, Saria was kind and helpful! Thank you :)

Went to T-Mobile to switch our phones and save money. We dealt with Diego, he was great and worked with what we need to save money. Diego was super friendly, organized, and funny. Would recommend contacting Diego at T-Mobile for any phone needs he’s your guy!!  

I went to a t-mobile store in riverton, utah today and got help from DANIEL. He is very helpful, knows the products and answered all of my questions. He did his job very well. Also he is very enthusiastic to help me. 

Also a couple days ago I called t-mobile customer service, and IAN was very helpful. He knows the product very well and explains everything to me. Also he is very patient and kind. I got help from him. 

I received excellent service yesterday from Taviann at the care Care Team. I hope this was her name, you know how it is… She went out of her way to tailor a plan to my needs. Thank you very much.

In Feburary 20th my wife called in respect of her Fold 3 samsung phone having inner screen issues, it was not responsive, frozen and have a black ink line in the middle of the inner screen, the phone still receive and make calls. The agent said she have to send the phone back to tmobile for replacement which they sent a refurbished phone to her as replacement.  Today she got a bill of $1700 for a refurbished fold 3 phone. We called tmobile this morning but non of the agents show empathy, all they want is making a payment plan for the $1700. The phone has insurance and this could have been taken care of by the insurance the agent she spoke to have directed her to insurance. 

The Samsung fold 3 was recalled by Samsung because According to the law suit the Samsung fold 3 is " highly susceptible to screen damage, including corrupted pixel, through microscopic particles getting under the protective film at the hinge creating air pockets. The lawsuits also alleges that cold temperatures can cause the screen protector to snap instead of bend".

My concern is why didn't the agent on the 20th of February transfer my wife to the insurance company for a replacement when she knows that the phone is out of tmobile warranty and has insurance????

Why will my wife pay $1700 for a refurbished phone from tmobile while she can buy it for $400 on Amazon????

Is it wrong to be honest and tell the truth?

Please kindly address this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

@HeavenM also wanted to leave a shoutout for Uniqua Morgan (uniqua.rolack@t-mo) at the NYC Madison ave store - I was having trouble unlocking the account protection to purchase new device; was getting conflicting instructions over the phone from the account protection team, and when I visited the retail store to resolve the issue, Unique stayed with me the whole time to speak to the team members over the phone and resolve the issue together.  I really so appreciated her help and wanted to make sure that people know how great she is! 

hi! i just searched and found this. hope this is the right place to say that i received STELLAR customer service at the ABQ Uptown location (2200 Louisiana Blvd NE Suite B8, Albuquerque, NM 87110) - first from Shaylee who was phenomenal, and then from the manager Rebecca who was so understanding and helpful when we had an issue that needed resolution. They were both such a pleasure, and got us everything we needed.

Valentina@t-mobile was a awesome and wonderful help today with my bill I’m happy to still be a customer she gave beyond great service 10/10 I was please thank you!