Question

I have 13 lines on the old system and I want to move them to a new plan

• 18 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

if you can t read the title you are an idiot

of course you really consider me an idiot and a problem.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

pointed out before to you but doing it again..the site here is primarily peer to peer assistance with a handful of admins/moderators to keep the site in order only..they do not have account access. your options are calling in which again...starts you with tier 1 support..the Facebook/Twitter route which you wont do because you do not trust the net..which starts you with tier 2 support...or you can go into a physical store… and thats it..no one is going to magically appear in here to assist you no matter how many threads you create trying to make your point..

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

pointed out before to you but doing it again..the site here is primarily peer to peer assistance with a handful of admins/moderators to keep the site in order only..they do not have account access. your options are calling in which again...starts you with tier 1 support..the Facebook/Twitter route which you wont do because you do not trust the net..which starts you with tier 2 support...or you can go into a physical store… and thats it..no one is going to magically appear in here to assist you no matter how many threads you create trying to make your point..

AND the Band Plays on. Won't listen but will complain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

he’s actually giving them a over the net count down or else threat lol..