In Need Of Some Flavorful Help ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

• 9 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hello Everyone so I am in a pickle,ย This all started May 30, 2023 I was cooking me some noodles ๐Ÿœย  was about to watch some Netflix and then all of a sudden my mobile net went off, So I was upset and called the customer service support and got a hold of rep Blake Who helped me learn about not having internet and the dinosaur is a game If you click on it. Besides the point I was helped and was happy that day. THEN come the 31, ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ back off again.ย  So I called again and got a hold of rep Katalina(fuzzy on name) and was told that the 5g towers were down and need to be fixed so I was giving a ticket and went on my Mary way ๐Ÿ˜Š with net back on somewhat and so I had the same issue again but I can not remember this techs name(sorry) so I was told that the net is being troubled shooted and will receive a notice in 3 days for more information. So here I am with barely functioning data but I also have a 5 g tower near me and I check my speeds with speed net provided by Blake ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘and notice how My speeds were abysmal so I am lost for words is there any who as any similar issue and can get me on the right track please ๐Ÿ™ย 

ย 

TLDR:I have a 5 G Tower next to me and my phone service is 5g But lack of Service for my familyย ๐Ÿ˜‘ please help ๐Ÿ™ย 

ย 

8 replies

Badge

Okay got a hold of a tech support ๐Ÿ˜„ but it may be a issue with my phone and may need to be replaced ๐Ÿ™ƒย  so I am hoping that is not the case and I have alot of passion projects I don't want to lose .if anyone has a way please and thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ™.ย 

ย 

Badge

So i got ahold of a supervisor after having to talk to the rep alot ๐Ÿ™ƒ But he did help. my number has been changed and same issue ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ชย  Any help would be appreciated my kids and my job is at stake please ๐Ÿ™ย 

ย 

Badge

Oh Here is my 5 G Tower โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if its in fact a TMO tower keep in mind that those antenna dont point right at the ground. you might be to close and most of the signal is going right over you and you are getting the whiffs of signal.

Badge

if its in fact a TMO tower keep in mind that those antenna dont point right at the ground. you might be to close and most of the signal is going right over you and you are getting the whiffs of signal.

Thank you for the information ๐Ÿ™ย  I got of hold of a supervisor today and got my phone number changed and it didn't work ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜…ย  but I had to call again and try and get a hold of a another supervisor but was put on silenceย on the line by a rep ๐Ÿ˜€ but I was able to go to T mobile store today with the help of a friend and got my SIM card replaced but also didn't work much atleast he tried ๐Ÿ˜” but I am in the process of replacing my phone and wanted to know if I will lose my authentications ๐Ÿ˜จ I have alot of passion projects accounts on it and do not want lose it ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i would make triple sure everything is backed up on the current phone so hopefully everything can be pushed over to the new phone..but i dont think a new phone will make any difference. do you know of any other TMO users around you? and if yes how is their reception? if its the same as you then a new phone wont help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Out of curiosity, have you tried turning off the 5G to see if the services work on LTE only?ย 

Do you know of other T-Mobile users in your area? Are they having the same issues?

Badge

Okay I got ahold of some neighbors and they said it is a tower work being done down the highway hopefully that is the case and everything thing turns out well ๐Ÿ˜€ย  thank you for the information guys and I'll be sure to tell you how this turns out โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ