Insanity

• 12 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I switched from AT&T to T-Mobile several years ago. During that time we have had the worst cell phone reception on earth. You are lucky to get one bar OUTSIDE and we require a cell booster on the inside. Now we are both seniors and both have major medical issues. I have contacted T-Mobile REPEATEDLY about this and in all of these years NOTHING has improved. The cell booster becomes completely useless when we have a power outage and then it takes some magical wizardry to get it back online again. But like an idiot I just keep on sending them my money every month. Real genius right here.

The website: Why do away with the online chat? The robot chat is absolutely useless. You can’t email, you can’t chat, but what you can do is call a number that a ROBOT answers and you will be put in que for so long that you just eventually hang up. If you are lucky enough for an actual person to answer you will then be repeatedly transferred until you are just disconnected. 

Family, friends, doctors, nurses, etc. get frustrated because if they try to contact one of us they will never get through. Then you play the old voicemail call back game which can take forever to actually be connected to the person that tried to call you. 

I know I am not alone because I see the reviews. 

Please T-Mobile, tell me why?

3 replies

Badge

I can’t even make a post without dang scammers showing up.

tmobile-us Logo

• Community

Send direct message to blissGG

• blissGG

blissGG

3 hours ago

Hello,
    I hope you are doing great.
    I saw your page and I decided to inform you about the project I have at hand and I would like you to be a part. It is of great profit and I know you will not regret taking part in the project.

Please reply to my private email (garciagracebliss@gmail.com) for full details.

Regards,
    Grace Garcia.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

On this forum I went into the setting and shut off the private message feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That is a great suggestion @gramps28. The ability to send and receive messages can be really helpful in some situations, but if people are using it to spam, that can be a huge bummer. The account that you reported has been taken care of, but please let me know if you get messages like this from anyone else.