Question

Loosing connectivity and having to re-power gateway

• 2 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Why is T-Mobile internet support SO BAD!!!   I have tried every other way other the re-cycling the power to my gateway and that’s the only thing that restores connectivity!  And I have to do this sometimes 3 times a day since I started this service. And I have put in 3 trouble tickets in the last three months and I am always told someone will call me be and I hear NOTHING!!!. Then  a week and a half ago I’m told “Oh their working on my tower/s and it will get better after that Thursday! Guess what? NO IT DIDN”T  What the hell!!!  This is the worst support I have ever seen and I had been in IT and networking for over 35 years and T-Mobile is the ABSOLUTE WORST!!!.

6 replies

Badge

For the Arcadyan KVD21, there’s a 1.00.12 to 1.00.14 firmware update.  I haven’t gotten mine yet. This might solve the issue.

Yea thanks but mine is the Nokia 5G21 and firmware is up to date

Badge

For the Arcadyan KVD21, there’s a 1.00.12 to 1.00.14 firmware update.  I haven’t gotten mine yet. This might solve the issue.

Badge

This has been going on for me for 3 months every day! And I have contacted support numerous times and gotten no response or reply. It’s like there’s a problem and we don’t care about you customers, you are just an annoyance to us and we are not going to bother with you.!

Nokia 5G21

Been on this since August. Didn’t have frequent drops until the last week or two.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I have tried every other way other the re-cycling the power to my gateway and that’s the only thing that restores connectivity!

I have to cycle the power on the gateway to have it reconnect.

Are these gateways the older Nokia 5G21 or newer Arcadyan KVD21 ?

SAME PROBLEM! This week specifically, my internet is dropping numerous times a day. Specifically in the morning. I have to cycle the power on the gateway to have it reconnect. I have not contacted T-Mobile. I suspect they have no answer to why this is happening. I am getting dropped during online meetings. So, my work is being affected. My question is are they working on a fix for this or will I need to go back to a major internet/cable provider in the area (which I moved away from because of the price gouging?)