Question

MICHIGAN & NOT ABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE ALL TEXTS AND CALLS

• 21 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

I'm in MICHIGAN. 

Has anyone else been having problems with T-mobile Network and unable to receive and making phone calls and text messages? 

Some calls and texts will go through, but then others will fail. 

I've had several people say they called, but it went directly to voice-mail. I've also had people say they left messages on my voice-mail, but I haven't received them yet. 

Who should I contact to get fixed? I have an Elderly Mom and it's important for her to be able to contact me.  Also for any other emergencies.

Thank you for your help! 🫂

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What part of Michigan?

Badge

Kalamazoo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I love that area. My wife and I visited that area a few times a year but when we first started going the service was spotty but around 2018 it was pretty steady in the Saugatuck / Holland area but unfortunately I moved to Arizona in 2019 and don't know about the 5G updates to the network.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

call in or use one of their social media platforms to contact TMO and have a network ticket put in for that area.

لم يتم تسجيل الشبكة في العراق 

Kazooryans, I have been having the same issues and live just northeast of Detroit, in Macomb County. I had this issue a few months ago. I contacted corporate because this is affecting my job! I drive for DoorDash and keep losing data AND phone signals! By the time someone finally contacted me, everything was working fine again and has been until 2 days ago! Now it’s doing it again, on work phone, my personal phone, and my husband’s personal phone! So today I call tech support, and was on hold for 11 minutes and 33 seconds when the call either dropped or disconnected! I have been a long time T-Mobile customer, and I’m so angry right now!

I am in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area and have also been having this problem, with a noticeable increase over the last two weeks. It happens most often with someone who has a phone on Verizon. Does anyone else see a pattern with others not on T-Mobile?