Question

Misleading Information Regarding Port-In Promotion and Device Costs

• 26 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hi everyone,

I joined the T-Mobile family last year December 2023 and was excited about the switch! During my visit to the [Milpitas-CA] store, a sales representative offered a great promotion with an $800 discount if I ported all my lines to T-Mobile.

However, upon contacting customer service, there seems to be some confusion regarding the details. I was told Google Fi lines wouldn't qualify for the discount, even though the sales rep assured me otherwise. Additionally, I was under the impression all devices would be free with the plan, but I'm now seeing a charge for one. Finally, the rep mentioned I could change plans anytime without penalty for the devices, but I'm getting conflicting information now.

This is a bit concerning, and I'd appreciate any clarification on these points. Is there a way to honor the $800 discount considering all my lines? Can the unexpected device charge be removed? Lastly, can you confirm the plan flexibility regarding changing plans without penalty for the devices?

Thank you for your time and any insights you can offer. I look forward to a satisfactory resolution from T-Mobile as well.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!