Question

my galaxy S 21Ultra keeps dropping internet access

• 12 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I have had my phone for 2 years and all the sudden, I have no internet or access when i leave my house.  I am not technically savvy and have tried all I know, does anyone else have this issue.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if you leave the area by say 5 miles do you regain signal or does the data stay dead? could be an issue with your phone or the sim card itself perhaps. anyone else around you running into this that isnt running a S21?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I have had my phone for 2 years and all the sudden, I have no internet or access when i leave my house.  I am not technically savvy and have tried all I know, does anyone else have this issue.

Hey there @timpatfrancg Just wanted to check in here to see if you are still seeing issues with your data. We do have an Internet and data issues | T-Mobile Support page that runs through some basic troubleshooting for data and internet issues. You say you’re not tech savvy so it is hard to assume what steps you have already done. Checking the settings switches is usually the first thing. Make sure Airplane mode is off, Wifi can be on, but Mobile Data should also be on. When you leave the house, what data indicator do you see next to the signal bars? 

We are happy to help further if you can share a little more information about what you have already tried. 

I’m having the same exact issue. I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. I’ve had this phone for about 2 years. January 3, 2024 I switched to the Magenta Max plan. Starting December 31, 2023 I have had issues with my phone dropping calls, no service, not connected to internet. I have mobile data on, restarted my phone multiple times. I can’t receive or send text messages reliably. Calls made to me are going straight to voicemail. All this has been going on for a week!

I’m having the same issue with my s22 ultra Im starting to think it was the last update that they did that messed everything up. I get no service and calls are dropping 15 to 30 secs into call even my WiFi calling isn't working.

same w/ me and my s22 ultra 

I’m having the same issue on my 21 Ultra
Reset network settings. This was the first page I found with anyone else having the issue. Calls dont work off the wifi.