how do I get free netflix ?

icon

Best answer by cjake 24 October 2023, 22:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Which T-Mobile phone plan do you have?

Netflix Basic is one screen (valued up to $9.99/mo) and included at no additional cost on the following plans: any Go5G™ or Magenta® plan with two or more lines, any Go5G Next, Go5G Plus™ or Magenta® MAX single line plan, including Military, 55+, and First Responder plans.

Netflix Standard is two screens within a household  (valued up to $15.59/mo.) and included at no additional cost on the following plans: any Go5G Next, Go5G Plus™ or MAX plan with two or more lines.

Badge

Magenta 55+

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

With a Magenta 55+ plan, you must be paying for at least two lines to qualify for Netflix on Us.   A single-line plan does not get you Netflix unless you are on the Magenta Max 55+ plan like I am. Or a Go5G Next or Go5G Plus plan.

1. Log in to T-Mobile.com
  2. Select Manage Add-ons in the I want to... section.
  3. Go to Services.
  4. Your Netflix on Us feature type will be listed and will provide details about your feature under the Active Add-ons section.
  5. Select Manage Add-ons under the Active Add-ons section to upgrade, remove, or change your Netflix subscription plan on this page by selecting or unselecting any available Netflix service and selecting Continue.