New to TMobile Internet and service drops intermittently

• 3 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have been using T Mobile internet for last 2 months. Here are my experiences

1. I use internet for work, video calls, streaming and live tv 
  2. I love the idea of wireless and ease of install. It was peachy
  3. Main issues are a) We suddenly loose service for a minute or two 2. It was happening between 10:30am and 12 noon but recently it also happened in the evenings
  4. For example, we lost connection during the NFC game over the weekend for about 5 minutes; that was a bummer
  5. At times, during video call, the internet will be noticeably slow
  6. You need to do something soon to resolve these issues before people start to switch
  7. Saw the recent negative ad from Xfinity and my wife and were able to relate to it.

Please look into it.  Thanks

2 replies

Badge

Same issue here in Vero Beach Florida. My gateway reports a “good” signal (3bars) consistently, but the actual internet feed comes and goes, verified by a speed test. Very frustrating. I’ve called support multiple times and they say it’s a tower issue and that it’s bring worked on. Have heard them say this for the last year now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Been there… typically during a zoom call, it will ‘die’ then reconnect, and ssh console will be awful laggy.  Home internet is low on the service priority.  I hope it gets better once they deploy 5g at the site near me.