Question

No internet

• 26 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Since yesterday, I have been noticing that I can’t seem to get an internet connection unless my wi-fi is on. The moment I turn off my wi-fi is when I get an icon with network bars and a question mark and in the notifications, I see the words “No internet”. Am I the only one who is having this problem? 

5 replies

Same here in Wisconsin 

Badge

Me too! West Texas using a samsung galaxy A71. Started on Tuesday or Wednesday. Several app issues and email won’t sync unless I am on wifi. Cannot even access YouTube using data. 

Customer service had me reset network and that only worked for a hot minute! 

I’ve checked with others in my local FB groups and some have reported the same with iPhone 14. My son has iPhone 14 and has issues.

Badge

Started this morning after storms came through last night for us in central Missouri 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks all for sharing where you are seeing these issues. Things look pretty wide spread which makes me scratch my head a little bit. Are things working better now or are you still having problems? It would be really helpful to know what steps you have tried on your phone to try and make things better. Also if you go more than 10 miles from your current location and see any changes. 

Montgomery TX here. Between here, Houston, Navasota and surrounding areas, the 5G, internet and basic service in general, have been non existent since Tuesday night.

Wasn't until late last night we've starting to get a bit of 5G, and even then it's only for about 5min at a time. Apparently with more storms predicted there's no telling when it will be fully back for us; and we're in a forest, so that doesn't help matters.

If we head about 20 min in towards Conroe though, like magic, we're back in business.