Question

no service at home

• 20 June 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m not receiving any calls when I’m home. I need my phone for work when I’m home! Can’t make calls, or get them. Delayed text messages. I want a device to out in my home to help with service. If not I’m canceling with T-Mobile. Sprint was wayyyy better. Tired of getting fb messenger messages sayin go tried calling and texting. What’s wrong with your phone. Service in my area is terrible everywhere, but I really need it to work at home. My job depends on it and I have a father that’s very ill and could pass at anytime. I need my phone to work. I can’t even call to talk to someone!!!!!!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

If your job depends on it … time to port.  At your home, best they’ll do for you is send you a ‘cellspot’, which requires your home Internet for service.  Similarly, you can use WiFi for text/phone.

Other than that… port.

Our Internet is out and our phones will call but I can hear you but you can not hear me...are the towers all down in Arthur City Texas...my cell is 903-921-0014....I'm only able to text...I'm s senior and I need my phones...could you please help soon…

Ty 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Our Internet is out and our phones will call but I can hear you but you can not hear me...are the towers all down in Arthur City Texas...my cell is 903-921-0014....I'm only able to text...I'm s senior and I need my phones...could you please help soon…

Ty 

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile support that don't have account access so you will need to call Tmobile support.