Solved

No SMS/MMS texts being sent

• 26 March 2020
  • 27 replies

Having problems sending texts from my Android phone.  I can receive texts from other people.  When I send, it shows as sent but the text never gets to the recipient.  Other texting apps such as LINE and WhatsApp work fine.

All phone software up to date, I tried turning Airplane mode off/on, powering down the phone, and resetting APN to default.  Nothing works so far. 

Been stuck on hold with T-Mobile support forever now and their live chat is down.

Would very much appreciate any suggestions or help.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 6 April 2020, 16:48

View original

27 replies

Note 8 no sms messages since yesterday

Having problems sending texts from my Android phone.  I can receive texts from other people.  When I send, it shows as sent but the text never gets to the recipient.  Other texting apps such as LINE and WhatsApp work fine.

All phone software up to date, I tried turning Airplane mode off/on, powering down the phone, and resetting APN to default.  Nothing works so far. 

Been stuck on hold with T-Mobile support forever now and their live chat is down.

Would very much appreciate any suggestions or help.

Thanks!

Reached out to tech and they don't have a resolution or an ETA. Supported everything should be working but 1 hour later same issue.