Solved

Not getting texts from others anymore

• 24 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I switched about a year ago. I was receiving texts from others even those with the same company and different companies as well.

It’s been months now but I did receive texts from my friends and family with androids who have US Cellular, Verizon, Cricket, AT&T and they used to get my texts before as well.

now I can’t receive their texts anymore which now I have to contact them through social media or WhatsApp, even international texting is the same as well. 

I have turned off IMessage and reset the network settings and as well did reset my phone as well. I turned on and off my phone multiple times, did the airplane mode many times as well. 

I went to my local store and all they told me was to contact Apple Support which I haven’t done yet. I wanted to ask here first and see if anyone can help! 

I can text back and forth with my husband who has an android but I’m assuming I can do that because he is on the plan as well.

I have IPhone 13 Pro 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 24 September 2023, 18:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try downloading a 3rd party sms app like Textra to see if that helps.

Badge

Try downloading a 3rd party sms app like Textra to see if that helps.

Thank you for the quick reply! I’m currently on the line with T-Mobile support so hoping they can help if not, then I will def download that app! 😊

Badge

I shouldn’t have to resort to other companies fixing a TOMBILE issue. This has been going on for 8 years and I have purchased more than 8 phones byod and TMO devices to no avail. I have even gotten multiple lines to get it fixed,...nothing,...repartitioning,...nothing...ported over years ago from Verizon and now I think I am going back,...