Question

not receiving text messages

• 11 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

started out as an Iphone issue and not getting messages from Iphones, now I’m having the same issue with Android as well.. asking people with both types of devices to text me and not getting anything.. funny though, signed up for this T-mobile page, and it had to send me a text message and that comes in just fine!!

anyone know why text messages are not coming in. been to two separate stores, and they both played around with network settings, and even installed google messaging. starts working while standing there at the store, and now less than 24 hours after being at the last store for help, and messaging is not working at all.. 

any thoughts if this is a phone issue or network??

3 replies

This has been happening to me for over 2 weeks now. I've chatted with T-Mobile support twice and I don't think they are getting that it must be an issue on their end and not specific to my phone. I reset my mobile network settings and that seems to help for a little while.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This has been happening to me for over 2 weeks now. I've chatted with T-Mobile support twice and I don't think they are getting that it must be an issue on their end and not specific to my phone. I reset my mobile network settings and that seems to help for a little while.

If resetting your network settings in your device fixes it, even temporarily.  The issue is definitely device related.  

Badge

I have the issue also but it is ATT messages that I don’t receive.  they seem to think it is my phone so I buy a brand new phone and still have the issue.

Now what