Question

Ongoing “No Service” but service still works

• 15 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello! 

I am live in Phoenix, AZ & have the Magenta Max plan w/T-MOBILE with a plan of 5 active lines. My iPhone11 has said “no service” for the last 2 weeks yet I still have service. Sometimes the internet connection will be really slow or won’t work at all for anywhere from minutes to hours, but most times it works just fine despite the notification up top. Last week I wasn’t able to get online or send texts but I was able to call out, receive calls &  texts. My iphone12 is on the same plan & located in the same home, works just fine & doesn’t say “no service”. I also don’t have internet/Wi-Fi set up in my apartment. I’ve restarted my phone, disconnected & re-connected the cellular service and no change. The phone has absolutely no damage, I just purchased it brand new 3 months ago, my bill is current so I know my services have not been disconnected. There can’t be any towers down or service outages in my area because my other iPhone isn’t having this issue…I’ve never in the history of owning cellphones had this issue/notification unless, I infact have no service & phone is inoperable. Just wondering if anyone else is/has been having or had the same problem & if so, can they share the answers/solutions w/me? This is really annoying & frustrating considering I pay T-Mobile a lot every month for my service & devices, so I really don’t think it’s asking too much to be able to actually use the service I pay for. 😡😤🙄

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried swapping the SIM’s from one of your other limes momentarily to see if it works with a different SIM card?  If it doesn’t work with another SIM card that works in another device.  Then there might be something wrong with the device itself.  A factory reset might be worth trying at that point.