Badge

are you changing payment method for autopay

icon

Best answer by syaoran 8 June 2023, 09:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Only if you want the autopay credit then it must be on a debit card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Unfortunately, the autopay discount no longer applies to payments made with a credit card.  The reasoning behind this is because credit card companies charge businesses a percentage of the transaction amount as a fee for each payment that is made using their method of payment.  

Not gonna get my bank info, the agreement was to put my auto payment on a credit card or pay more, thats what I did, I guess just send me a paper copy and see how much that cost you.Then pay someone to process it when it reaches your location. If you have issues with credit cards being declined, what makes you think a bank card is not gonna be declined too. Then you will be charged a bad check fee.

I've been with tmobile for 4yrs this pass yr in 23 my bill went from 240.00 to now 407.00 mail carrier in Co lost our broken and it never got back to the return center to Asuncion in last two month they cut off service and  tell me I need to make a payment and in January am month beside when am never bdhide on phone bills I 4 line I had call this month to get my service turned on as long as I agree to pay 81.89 when I just paid 236.00 on the 2 of March and now they want me.to m pay more money