Solved

Phone not calling out

• 20 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge

Phone keeps giving me an error that says “your phones not registered on a network, so you can only make emergency calls”. I can’t call customer service even. I tried resetting it 3 times and it didn’t work

icon

Best answer by Sheepyaqua 20 March 2024, 22:47

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried powering your device off for a minimum of 5 minutes to allow your device to refresh it's connection to the T-Mobile network?  

Badge

Have you tried powering your device off for a minimum of 5 minutes to allow your device to refresh it's connection to the T-Mobile network?  

No but I’ll try that real quick and get back to you.

Badge

So now its saying there’s no sim card 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hmmm.  Have you tried removing your SIM and putting it back in the device?  If you have an eSIM, that shouldn't be an issue.  Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

Badge

Hmmm.  Have you tried removing your SIM and putting it back in the device?  If you have an eSIM, that shouldn't be an issue.  Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

Not yet. I’ll try that now. And I’m not sure. I just became a member of Tmobile a few days ago

Badge

Not yet. I’ll try that now. And I’m not sure. I just became a member of Tmobile a few days ago

Nope. Removing the sim still didn’t work

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What device are you using?  Was it purchased from T-Mobile?  You might need to visit a T-Mobile store to have the SIM replaced.  You can also try reaching out to T-Mobile by sending them a DM on Facebook or Twitter to have them take a look at your account to make sure everything is okay there.  

Badge

What device are you using?  Was it purchased from T-Mobile?  You might need to visit a T-Mobile store to have the SIM replaced.  You can also try reaching out to T-Mobile by sending them a DM on Facebook or Twitter to have them take a look at your account to make sure everything is okay there.  

I got it! I had to turn the physical sim card off and esim on

I have a pixel pro the newest I called and went to the store to see if .I could get some charges of because I had to put some sites on there to stop all the messages and malware on that is never ending I have not been with you guys but probably about 4 months what can be done . Please let me no so aggravating Just got on 611 but no one answered hung up about 25 to 30 minutes..Is there anyone available to help thanks Theresa