Question

Poor coverage

• 29 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

We have been with T-Mobile for almost 20 years, but I think it’s time to part ways.  The coverage has been so poor the last year or so, I am running out of patience.  I have been to the local store and the nice guy there was able to do something to allow me to get signal for about a day.  I have talked to online support and nothing has helped.  Has anyone dealt with this issue?  Does anyone have thoughts on Consumer Cellular?  TIA! 😊

2 replies

Yes, I’ve dealt and currently dealing with this issue. I thought it was just my phone but took my phone to Apple Store and nothing was wrong. T-Mobile has had me do several troubleshooting steps and nothing has worked. This has been going on for 3-4 weeks now. I’m experiencing dropped calls and people can’t hear me while talking. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

We have been with T-Mobile for almost 20 years, but I think it’s time to part ways.  The coverage has been so poor the last year or so, I am running out of patience.  I have been to the local store and the nice guy there was able to do something to allow me to get signal for about a day.  I have talked to online support and nothing has helped.  Has anyone dealt with this issue?  Does anyone have thoughts on Consumer Cellular?  TIA! 😊

That tells me it’s a device issue.  Have you considered upgrading?