Solved

Prepaid T-mobile scam

• 15 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Why is T-Mobile letting the prepaid.T-mobile.com website getting away with scamming people. There is a website pretending to be T-mobile.com that have plans ranging from $10 - $35 per month with prepaid. 

It was hard for me to tell if it was a legit website because it would direct you to your postpaid T-Mobile account if you signed in or clicked on I have an existing account, but it would never let you create an account with the T-Mobile prepaid website you are on when you click the “you're a new customer”, making you think you already have an account with them through your postpaid account. 

T-Mobile use to have those plans maybe a year ago. PRE-ROLL: 2024 E-Class "Evolves with You" Non-Offer :30 (youtube.com) try to copy and paste the link. It is not matching up with what I recently saw on the internet. There were ads talking about the $10 prepaid T-Mobile plan. It did not seem to good to be true until maybe now. 

I’m trying to get a prepaid account started for myself right now but am having a hard time dealing with my postpaid being permanently closed. I only need one account, two would be too expensive. 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 15 March 2024, 02:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It's not this plan?

https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/connect?&cmpid=MTPR_PB_P_22CNTTMO10_43700069998470811_677903205536&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwMqvBhCtARIsAIXsZpZjVZJeS_oTzIGYeVl6bsft8NndDDL5qijgIWZiM3jmnEGLvs7Dv8UaAs8lEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Badge

It is this plan. I think I migrated wrong. I did not follow all the steps. I actually saw you posting a link to help someone else migrate.

Badge

this is not a fake site? right? The site changed and does not show the low plans for prepaid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It's a Tmobile site, even Tmobile chat opens.

Do a Google search for Tmobile Connect.