Question

Rant Board?

• 14 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I'm new to the community.  So, after reading all the problems, from so many people, over so many years, I have to wonder, is this just a rant board? 

Is anyone from t-mobile looking at these?

Is it just to placate the masses?

I posted about the "service" shutting down every night at 11:30 or later. I see now that many others have had the same issue going back for years.

How can this be?

No, seriously, how can this be?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that don't have account access.

This forum about 5-7 years ago had the T-Force support team monitor this board but with the rise of social media they migrated to Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

And yet the hold recording on the phone says go to community.tmobil.com!

Am I on candid camera? :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

They're wanting other users to answer the easy questions but there are some that can't be answered unless it happened to them.

And for me I know very little about TMHI, never even wanted to test it since I have a few apartment complexes by me and my phone speeds are fair. I walk a block south and the speeds hit triple digits for download.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

It is OK to rant on these boards.  But try to make it useful to the community.  Explain your approximate location.  Maybe the cell tower ID you are connected to, as well as the signal metrics and LTE and 5G bands you’re connecting to.  Then, not only maybe will you get some help, but others may learn something in the process.  Lots examples of people on here just ranting without providing anything actionable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

To be honest.  Outside of the average customer that comes here for help with a legitimate complaint to be resolved.  Most of the postings here are from a vocal minority of customers and former customers trying their hardest to trash a company over some stupid reason.  If you need help and one of us fellow customers can help you.  We will do our very best to.  If you need an issue with your bill or something related to your account resolved.  Then I highly recommend reaching out to the T-Force Team by sending a DM to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It is OK to rant on these boards.  But try to make it useful to the community.  Explain your approximate location.  Maybe the cell tower ID you are connected to, as well as the signal metrics and LTE and 5G bands you’re connecting to.  Then, not only maybe will you get some help, but others may learn something in the process.  Lots examples of people on here just ranting without providing anything actionable.

yeah thats pretty much any carriers forum.. its rare that you’ll see people pop in just to compliment...however we do have a couple threads floating around in here for complimenting...shouldnt be to shocking that people will still go into there to railroad the thread with their problems and issues....