Question

T-Mobile disconnects from network

• 28 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I’ve had to reset my modem multiple times because the modem is not staying connected to a network. The signal indicates excellent signal between the modem and the internet but it seems T-Mobile is loosing the connection with network on their end.

6 replies

I had mines for three days and still get connected 

Same sort of thing here. First day, since the big storm, the connect has been this bad. The app insists the signal is very good, but it’s not providing the connection. Fortunately, we haven’t switch phones to T-Mobile, so I can post here. 

Same sort of thing here. First day, since the big storm, the connect has been this bad. The app insists the signal is very good, but it’s not providing the connection. Fortunately, we haven’t switch phones to T-Mobile, so I can post here. 

Dont know where your located, but here in Missouri we've had storms pas through the last few days. Connection has been horrendous and will not connect or load anything for more than 3 seconds. Gateway shows everything is fine, but everything else tells us there is no connection. Any signs of it getting better at your end?

I’m in NW Louisiana. The system had a couple of bad events the next day, and now is providing a 274 mbs download and a 8.5 upload, which serves my needs. 

Then it died again. 🤦🏻Just now, but it’s late and I’ve got an early flight to catch, so maybe it’s an omen—call it a night. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Then it died again. 🤦🏻Just now, but it’s late and I’ve got an early flight to catch, so maybe it’s an omen—call it a night. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Aww man... I'm just hoping it's fixing itself overnight lol. Considering next few days are gonna be crappy again I'm not having high hopes. Board games and books it is I guess.