Question

T-Mobile Home Internet Horror

• 2 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Since Friday, April 28, 2023 my home internet has dropped so many times I’ve lost count up to and including today it’s May 2nd. After numerous calls with so called technical experts my internet just dropped yet again. I am fed up! I work from home and must have reliable internet service. Has anyone had issues with their home internet service in the SE Michigan area. If T-Mobile doesn’t get their act together they will be out of my life forever just like Comcast another disaster pretending to be a ISP.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Which model do you have ?

I have the Arkadyan.  Its been decent since the local site was updated to 5G.  It was ok before that, but had time of day issues.

If you have the Arkadyan device, it is quite sensitive to signal positioning (i.e. I have to point the devices 30 degrees counter clockwise from the display to tower).  Other devices have been heard to have ‘overheating’ issues.

Similarly, the wifi itself is typically slow to initially connect.  If I plug it into my home WiFi (Netgear), I don’t have initial connectivity issues.