Question

t-mobile home internet outage map

• 28 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

My home internet has been sucking for last 2-3weeks. Is there any place I can lookup & see the home internet service outage / issues map?

Xfinity used to be very good in informing via text & maps to show outages. Does t-mobile have anything like that??

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Unlike Xfinity … a tower typically covers a region, and ALL types of users/devices.

You may want to check ‘Down Detector’.

Badge

Please post it here if you find one. 5G home internet has gone down so often, it sucked for the past 4 months. I’m stuck with it though, nothing else available where I live.

My 5G is not working, I have to turn off 5G on my phone to use 4G LTE so I can have some internet, Also I have T-Mobile Internet and it's also not working, those are two devices with 5G not working to confirm that is only the 5G signal having issues. Please someone assist. my zip code is 78217. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

My 5G is not working, I have to turn off 5G on my phone to use 4G LTE so I can have some internet, Also I have T-Mobile Internet and it's also not working, those are two devices with 5G not working to confirm that is only the 5G signal having issues. Please someone assist. my zip code is 78217. Thank you.

no one in here can assist with this. you’ll need to call in (tier 1 support) or contact TMO through Facebook/Twitter (tier 2 support) and have them put in a network ticket for you.