Question

t-mobile might be mugging me?

• 4 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I was shocked two find two phones on my statement, prior to paying my bill, I wanted to know who had the phone. Turns out I remember the slick talking Cellular sales fella who sold me a replacement phone after I had lost mome while on vacation, having said something to me about 

"I think you should get two phones cause it's cheaper."  So, when I received a notification notifying me of the 48 gigabytes I had already used. And how at the 50 gig mark, my service quality would suffer a major setback limiting my device to virtual uselessness, all the while my "Cheaper" 2nd phone plan data sits unused again this month.  So I pay for two lines of unlimited service and absolutely am not receiving unlimited service. Mine is limited to 2 or 3 g service quality. Both of them!!! I just wanted 1 phone line that I could pay for and get what's right at a reasonable rate. Not Grand Larceny!!! Not False Advertising!!!  So how bout it T-Mobile? How can you limit my devices cell service and internet ontop of deceiving me with your lies about unlimited data and high speed anything.  Charging me for two lines of service and dqta while im only using one and then restricting that one and not using the other line. This reads like a DICK DASTARDLY Comics series. My mom died working for ATT due to cancer contracted in her building during construction.  But I don't know b ow who is worse, yall or them.

Anticipating  your response.

Sincerely, 

possible Victim of a MUGGER.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so TMO attacked and then robbed you? wouldnt that require a call to the police?

or are you meaning you think they tried to scam you?