Question

Tmobile Worst Cell Company, Absolute Worst

• 6 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

You are the absolute worst company for cellphone! I know because instead of listening to rumors, like most people, i gave Verizon a try, ATnT and a 3rd party carrier, and you are the worst! I will not ramble on and on of all the issues i see, so lets just take 1 issue, which will just sum it up how bad you suck. I called your 800 number and i get a tech and i complain that whenever i open contact list, scroll down to a contact, press Google Map, it doesnt work. The tech gives advice, it doesnt work. i call back, get a different tech, i dont even mention what advice i already got, and i get didnt advice, which also doesnt work. i do this 4 times with 4 different techs, 4 different pieces of advice and none worked. Then i go into a store and get a 5th piece of advice and THAT doesnt work! Forget it, i am leaving Tmobile. I dont care what deals you have, none of it matters when your service on phone sucks, your customer service sucks, and you dont know how to run a company!!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

what does your contacts list and google maps have to do with each other? what phone are you even using? if this is verbatim of what you told each of the techs i can see how they would have a hard time figuring out what the heck you are talking about.

so break it down..you go into your contacts..scroll down..great..where is google maps coming into this? you jump out of contacts and then try using GM and it doesnt pull up?  did you save google maps as a contact?

Badge

Well I didn’t actually think you would have good advice if you work for Tmobile! Obviously they pulled up my account, and asked the 300 questions that they do and after 45 minutes it actually came down to me stating the problem. I open my saved contacts, scroll down to address in contacts, press Google maps and it should start showing me how to get to the address. Its pretty simple, doesn’t matter what kind of phone I am using or model, this should work with ANY phone. My phone is new though, which makes this even worse. I never had an issue finding addresses on phones that were 7 years old with Verizon, but as soon as I gave Tmobile I try 5 months ago, it works every other time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you check to see if your contacts home addresses are in the contacts?

The only ones that gives me that option to map has the address in the contact profile.