Question

Trouble with texting still, Edge 2022 and the home internet app

• 3 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

So I was on here before, still T Mobile has not fixed the problem and I have got nothing but lies.  I sick and tired of it.  They wore me out.  I have called at least 20 times.  Wasted a HUGE amount of my time for their problem.  ANd tMobile staff have lied to me, hung up on me, and I’m so done.  All I do is call to record another call, and tell them shut and just fix it.  JUst stop talking, stop asking questions because I DONT CARE of it is a phone problem or a tower problem or any problem because its THEIR problem.  I don’t answer any  more questions.  I have answered them many times. I just keep telling them I'm done.  So then they start lying to me and telling me all they are going to do for me.  They wanted me to take that $199 phone for my Edge with the 128 memory.  Oh and then they wanted to give me to keep paying for a new phone but exchange for a used phone.  Even better, they told me to take it down to a store location and they can tell me how much it will cost me to fix it.  When I finally called in to bedone and just get rid of mu account, some lady kept me on for two telling me all this great stuff she was going to do for me and that I would get a email right away and my new phone in 2 days and I could get my account credited, yada yada yada.

Was supposed get a call and email yesterday.  NOTHING.  So I call, she had sent me a text with her name and number.  I’m not allowed to talk to her AND they didn’t know nothing about any phone or credits on my account, NOTHING.  The girl before her promised to look in to it all and call me back, never did.  And before that I got hung up by a  real live person and the BOT hung up on me 3 times in a row.  I cannot believe this company.  I cannot believe how much of my time I have wasted calling about THEIR problem.  I just tell them to shut up and give me a supervisor now and I ask the supervisor why do supervisors keep lying to me? I don’t answer any questions, just shut and read my account.  It’s very clear.  It’s not problem, it’s theirs.  So don’t talk, the second they ask a question I tell them don’t talk, FIX IT!!!  I just don’t care anymore.  And I just get more and more aggravated because I hate the phone and phone calls.  And liars.  They have me so worked up now I’m gonna to do some homework on how to efficiently flood all the social media, all of them, with how bad they are.  Ista, FB, X, Discord, Tumbler, Reddit, I’m sure i’m missing but I have decide to make it my mission for the next could because they made me miserable for a couple months.  You know they ask all those dumb questions then get rid of you by telling you they have techs.  Ya, the techs are a joke.  And I hope a Tech reads this.  Contect me, please.  You are my phone company so you have my number.  I  had those idiotic techs tell me to  toggle the airplane mode back and forth to reset it, one says turn off the RCS then next one says turn it on,  oh, and the 5G switch, turn that off and turn on the 2G!!  And of course, every time this happens, a couple times a week, the brilliant techs decided at some meeting that they would all tell me just stop everything I’m doing and take my time to shut the phone all the down and then turn it back on and I might need to that a couple times!!!   So just stop my whole life to fix their mess.  I’m not paying for a new phone and the service they have to fix their problem.,  The agents have it backwards.  I don’t have to do anything, that’s why I pay good money every month because my phone and my phone service  is their problem.  Oh and I love the agents that tell me there is no supervisor.  And the supervisors that tell me they can’t call customers and I need to call back and go thru their list of kidnapping demands with a tech for another half hour to an hour because they need to know if it’s phone problem or a tower problem or cell service problem and that they cant help me till I do.  No. I do not care at all, not one bit, what exactly the problem is, just shut up and fix it.  Stop asking me what I want.  FIX IT!!!!  Please, I know what I am talking about,  do not believe one word out of that new Mexico branch and they keep telling me they have 24 hour customer service.  No they don’t.  If you call any time late evening or early morning, you get nothing but broken and impossible to understand people that I literally focus really hard at what they are trying to say and I still have to have them repeat it over so that’s not customer service.  I don’t have racist bone in my body and have never discriminated anyone, never have, well, now i will…. now I am definitely a T-Mobile staff memberist cause that group of people are horrible human beings.  Oh, and the Home internet app doesn’t work either, the internet works, slowly, but not  app.  And no has explained to me why I got hung on by a human and bot, why I didn’t get calls back when it was them saying they would call me back,  and they just move to the next subject.  This company is unbelievable.  I can’t wait to see how they are going to make the next mess.  Well I’m off to study the most efficient and noticeable way to spread this out to as much social media as I can for the next couple months.  I‘m going on a campaign.  I’m the one running against T-Mobile in the next race!!!

2 replies

Badge

Wow, so I guess they really care about customers at this company cause no one has contacted me!  This company amazes me.  Anyone know of a certain individual or phone number to call to tell them what I have had to go through with the customer service being the worst ever, plea\se let me know. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

its a peer to peer assistance site.. read below my post here for ways to contact TMO.