Question

Two days in a row!

• 8 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Cool! Two days in a row with inadequate service! Can't beat that for the money! It took two minutes to load THIS page. Now that is fabulous. Dropped phone calls, can't listen to music, can't use Alexa, can't view videos from friends, can't use social media...welcome back to the 1970s, y'all. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://community.t-mobile.com/troubleshooting-38

posting in the above forum puts you in an area where others with home net will help you troubleshoot it. over here its mainly looked at as a phone.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

1970’s!  Rotary dial phones.  Long distance calls were so expensive that they were reserved for Thanksgiving and Christmas days.  Music was on vinyl or tape or radio.  Video was for recorded shows which we could only see at the appointed time on broadcast TV (with the antenna on the roof!)  Social media was the typewritten annual newsletter some people included with their Christmas cards.  It did all work as intended more often than not, though!  Oh, and Alexa was a foreign exchange student from a faraway country.

As fireguy said, other members here can try to help with your very 2020’s problems with your home internet if you give us more information, in the right place. 

I’ve also had 2 days in a row of bad service. First time since I switched to 5G a few months ago. Any idea what’s going on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I’ve also had 2 days in a row of bad service. First time since I switched to 5G a few months ago. Any idea what’s going on?

phone or home net? if phone did they give you a new sim card or did you use the old sim card in the prior non 5G phone?