Question

Voice drops out a lot. Lots of bars; no LTE or 5G symbol.

• 10 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 1 reply

Even though I have five-bars service and also use WiFi calling my voice connection is very erratic.  Usually the other person cannot hear me; not infrequently I cannot hear them.   Could it be a defective phone?  I have a Samsung S21 5g.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What model of s21 5G do you have?  Did you purchase it from T-Mobike USA?  Have you tried performing a Network Reset on the device?  If the device hasn't been factory reset in note than a year and a half.  You might want to consider doing that asany years of updates sometimes create issues that are easily resolved with a clean start.  

Badge

I have a Samsung model S21 5G purchased from T-Mobile.   When I was struggling with T-Mobile support they had me do numerous resets of various functions.  All to no avail.  It has been very frustrating.

Today I called Support.  After numerous “Can you hear me” from both myself and the support tech., the tech finally ask me to let her know what the exact proble is that I am calling about.  I’m afraid my response was not overly polite.

I’m kind of curious if the phone itself has a problem.  WiFi works, Text work, everything but voice.

Thank you for responding.  I hope the community can offer more help than Support has heretofore.