Question

why did you force me to get on T-Mobile network when my sprint phome worked fine on sprint network and lose my hulu that ive had since literally day 1

• 19 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have been a sprint customer since I was 16 years old I will be 40 in December why did you force me to loose Hulu that I’ve had with my plan since it was offered maybe 10 plus years my sprint phone worked perfectly fine on the sprint network that is still on cuz people with prepaid are still on it sent me 4 sim card and called everyday to get on your network till I was promised it will not interrupt my Hulu it was grandfathered in so here it is Father’s Day I’m going to lay on couch and maybe even take a nap for first time in 15 years and boom no Hulu so of course I gotta go down the black hole to find out T-Mobile was never goin to honor it and I was correct the whole time just do what you say you will do I pay you guys every month I say I’m going to you believe me and I do it and Hulu wouldn’t of even had a clue cuz sprint pay d one bulk payment to offer the streaming what a shitty first impression after years as a loyal and happy SPRINT customer I never wanted this and I still don’t just gimme my Hulu back 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

TMO has Netflix..unfortunately the company you WERE with is no longer..they got bought out..which means any promos they had are no longer and youre stuck to whatever TMO runs..