Question

why is my data so famn slow.... almost a year since i got magenta max still cant fix this

• 26 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Looks like you have weak service,  and no ‘ultra capacity ‘.  It is quite odd to see a VPN test work better than non VPN.  I suspect that you could be throttled, which makes non sense  on Magenta MAX.  Call 611 and get advanced technical support online.  I'm on TMobile One (legacy), and I use +100GB and still can hit +1Gbps.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks I also think I'm being throttled I have called support and advanced support multiple times within the last year all with no results plus data seems to get slower And slower . Last time I called support was two days ago.... Another hour or so wasted trying basic troubleshooting that never works

Badge

Omgg!! I hate to hear you're having trouble but also glad it's not just me!! Everyday it seems there's something else wrong 😕 I can hardly even use my internet in my own home practically sitting on my router. We also have an extender. Ha that's another joke!! Just more money they got us for. Before we switched providers we had been with the same provider on a month to month plan and never had these problems. Like you said, what good is it to continue to contact support for help?? IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO GET "so called customer support" You get some joke 🙄 who pretends to be so concerned and eager to help and half way through the same explanation for the 3rd or so time... YOU ARE MYSTERIOUSLY DISCONNECTED!!! I have a brand new Samsung Flip 3 I've had since Christmas and I haven't even opened it.