WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!

• 24 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

I have been a T-mobile customer for over 10 years. Everytime you call, you are transferred to multiple people WHO CANT HELP YOU….they all sound like robots and dont answer your question. They just repeat the same thing over and over, Its the most frustrating experience in the world. Its pointless to ask for someone higher up or in management because they just say the exact same things and do not help whatsoever. I spent 2 hours talking to three different people and the end result is still the same. Apparently, they cant email you documentation or speak with the department for unlocking a phone because they are “never” available to take calls…. they can only make a “request” but that “request” isnt guaranteed,.. THEY MADE SURE TO TELL ME THIS OVER AND OVER. I have been a loyal customer and not one person has any empathy or consideration of your needs, I CANT WAIT TO MOVE MY SERVICE ELSEWHERE. Its hard to believe that there is not one person who can click a button to help someone. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SIGNING UP WITH T MOBILE!!! 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!