Question

Worst service EVER!!!

• 1 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I contacted customer support to trouble shoot my phone since my service is so terrible. My calls drop, the calls cut out, my messages don’t send and my internet lags to no avail. I hate T- Mobile. Does anyone else have this issue? IF so what did you do, because troubleshooting didn't do anything. I think I might have to switch services. I pay over 200 a month for 2 phones and get crappy service. Not fair! 

6 replies

Yes, both of our phones drop every call repeatedly, and I can’t get any intelligent help from t-mobile.  I will wait until my account runs out, and change carrier.

I am not allowed to repeat, that I have the same problem.  So, I will say, that when my phones expire, I will change carriers.

Customer service was terrible T-Mobile act like they can’t never help. I’ve been a grandfather for 20 years in my phone is damage that insurance that I pay monthly for should help me get a new phone

T-Mobile customer service told me that if I can’t pay my bill why the hell am I with them … sheesh 

I didn’t know customer service can talk like that

Anybody know the headquarter phone number directly because they need to hear me out 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Customer service was terrible T-Mobile act like they can’t never help. I’ve been a grandfather for 20 years in my phone is damage that insurance that I pay monthly for should help me get a new phone

it should correct..but if you are wanting a free replacement that isnt how it works. you basically pay a deductible to get said replacement.

but what does a broken phone needing to be replaced have to do with not paying the bill? if the bill is behind i can see that possibly causing issues with getting a replacement..