Solved

Misguidance and Misinformation ( SCAM )

• 17 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

So, Weeks ago I had purchased a T-mobile Phone, They scammed me saying its Unlocked, However I managed to transfer the phone on my account and asked T-mobile customer service to unlock it for me and they checked into my account they said according to T-mobile Terms The account should be $100 paid or 365 days to be with them, so my account was already $60 all I had to do is to process with $40 or more So he made me refill my account with $50 and told he would unlock it for me and I will have it unlocked it within 72 hours.

However then I relied on T-mobile customer service I paid $50 more and refilled my account he told he processed with unlock request and would be unlocked within 72 hours, but it’s been over 3 weeks phone is still locked and now when i contact the T-mobile 611 again they are giving different information every time i contact them.

So My Concern , Question and Next step:

Is T-mobile so unstable to Handle customers with improper customer service just making people give them money in any possible way?

For this I could pay more but I feel played with both the Scammer and the T-mobile which has possibly too scammed me with making me pay with false information or this is how T-mobile works.

My next Month would be with Verizon at least they help their customer and no false information neither the forced payments scam!.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 18 March 2024, 02:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

IIRC the phone has to have been in use on T-Mobile for X amount of days before it can be unlocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile doesn't sell unlocked phones and it 17 days of usage on Tmobile towers after $100 in refills.

Adding details as requested for optimal use and precise answers. Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,Details,