Sticky Blog

Need to unlock a device? Here's some information to get you started.

Show first post

101 replies

Pre-paid qualified to unlock, submitted several times by phone, but not unlocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Pre-paid qualified to unlock, submitted several times by phone, but not unlocked.

Prepaid needs to have 365 days of usage or $100 in refills to be eligible for the unlock.

My account is recharged with one hundred dollars.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

My account is recharged with one hundred dollars.

There's still a 17 day wait after the $100 recharge.

Mine is more than twenty days old.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Mine is more than twenty days old.

Contact Tmobile support. This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access.

The customer service told me that I met the requirements and had submitted an application to unlock the case. Let me wait for 72 hours.It's not unlocked when the time is up. Deceive me

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What type of phone? iPhones are different to unlock than Android.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

According to the unlock requirements the phone will automatically unlock once all the requirements are met.

Maybe @HeavenM has some insight since she is the one who posted the requirements.

Also was the phone used for 17 days on Tmobile USA towers after the $100 refill?

Top-up 100 dollars, used for more than 20 days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

at this point its been 20 days or at the point that you contacted them to get it unlocked?

It's been 20 days。Contact them

There is only one line on my account.Unlock the first mobile phone.Bought at tmobile store in 2022.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I know that you requested the unlock a couple times. Did you ever receive any email or text message about the status of your requests?

Have you attempted the unlock steps on your device? Insert non-T-Mobile SIM and restart the device or Factory reset the phone and then insert a non-T-Mobile SIM during the setup process

Did not receive text messages and emails.

Oh,Is that him?

According to the prompt, I finished,Still not unlocked

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That is the email that I was talking about. 😁

When you put in the nonT-Mobile SIM and restart the phone, what do you see?

when I put in the nonT-Mobile SIM ,My Apple phone cannot be activated.

I bought my iPhone 12 Pro at Sprint two years ago. T-Mobile acquired Sprint, and I have paid off all the money. Now I can't use this device abroad. Can T-Mobile unlock my device?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

but does it say its still locked or that it just cant be activated?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I bought my iPhone 12 Pro at Sprint two years ago. T-Mobile acquired Sprint, and I have paid off all the money. Now I can't use this device abroad. Can T-Mobile unlock my device?

If you meet the requirements in the link below contact Tmobile support to iniate the unlock request.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

Hint, still locked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hint, still locked.

Have you tried using Apple’s guideline?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201328