Solved

unlock my device

• 10 January 2023
  • 18 replies

Badge

I need to unlock my device. Thank you very much. I'm a loyal user of T-mobile.
IMEI:354341371894197

12mini 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 10 January 2023, 03:53

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you're a Tmobile customer and meet the requirements in the link below Tmobile will automatically unlock your phone. If you don't meet the requirements Tmobile can't.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

Badge

I met my unlocking needs, but I didn't automatically unlock my device.

Badge

I need to do this to unlock my device.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can sign into your mytmobile account and make the request from there or you can dial 611 from your Tmobile phone to make the request.

Badge

I have made a request for unlocking, but I asked me to wait for 72 hours and there will be no news.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you're requesting an unlock code for an iPhone it may take longer.

Badge

Don't you unlock your mobile phone immediately?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

My Pixel was unlocked 40 days after meeting the requirements. Have you called Tmobile to escalate the request?

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so all I can do is suggest where to go to make the unlock request.

I entered your imei number in Tmobile's compatibility checker and said it may work with Tmobile but to check with the original carrier to make sure it's unlocked suggesting that it may not be a Tmobile USA branded phone.

Badge

Do you want to contact T-mobile to upgrade the device? Let's still do this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Only the account holder can request the unlock code. I can’t request it for you. You can sign into your mytmobile account and make the request from there if you're a Tmobile USA customer.

Badge

Can you help me submit the unlock? Thank you very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

pretty sure gramps was trying to say that he can’t request it for you.

Badge

I'm a Sprint cell phone user. Now I can't use their country's phone card when I go abroad. I would like to request the removal of my network restriction, my IMEI is 35 988643 690466 7 Hope to get your reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

what country is “their country”? and you will need to contact TMO directly to request this..no one on the site here can assist with this.

Badge

Only the account holder can request the unlock code. I can request it for you. You can sign into your mytmobile account and make the request from there if you're a Tmobile USA customer.

I'm a Sprint cell phone user. Now I can't use their country's phone card when I go abroad. I would like to request the removal of my network restriction, my IMEI is 35 988643 690466 7 Hope to get your reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Only the account holder can request the unlock code. I can request it for you. You can sign into your mytmobile account and make the request from there if you're a Tmobile USA customer.

You need to contact Tmobile support to unlock your phone or try making the request through your account homepage.

Badge

You need to contact Tmobile support to unlock your phone or try making the request through your account homepage.

I can't get a hold of T-Mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.