5G home internet

• 17 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Ok so my home internet allows other to connect 

im guessing it has No password lock on it how do I make sure others aren’t using my internet?

3 replies

Do a factory reset. It should then use the pw printed on the bottom of the gateway which you can change if you want.

You can also use the Tmobile Internet app to change both the name and password of the internet. When you open the app, click on network on the bottom. The names of your network will appear there. Click on the name you want to change.  The name and password can be changed there.  Scroll down to the bottom and save once you make your changes.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I cannot access my Tmobile internet app because it no longer recognizes my password. My smart TV lists my Tmobile wi-fi, but will not accept the password, either. Other devices are on the same wi-fi connection, including another TV.  What can I do without disconnecting everything?  The problem TV is a Samsung, and has always been connected to this wi-fi network and worked fine, until this week. I can successfully connect the Samsung to another provider that is also in my house, but prefer to keep all my devices on the Tmobile internet.