5G Internet

• 26 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hi,  I had TMobile internet for about a year.  I ended the connection last Dec 8.  My observation are if you are really close to a T TMobile cell tower it is fasst.  My tower was literally across the street.  When I moved it was OK but nothing at all like at the first location and we were up on a hill 400 feet above the landscape.  It took 4 attempts to obtain a device that worked.  Each time it would work for a week then fizzle out.  I had read online that an older unit worked better and finally as able to get one.  Never had an issue with that one.  However when I quit using the %G internet I took the equipment back to the same store where I purchased it and told them CANCEL this unit and the associated phone number.  That was Dec 8, 2024.  Today, 2-25-24  it is still on my bill as “suspended” and I was still being charged $40 a month.  Reminds me of AOL in the late 1990;a where AOL would not allow you to quit.  They just kept charging and charging and charging.  The difference here is I gave TMobile itself the equipment in their store.  I have been tempting for them to Cancel since Sec 28 when the new bill came out and it was still there.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!