Question

any way to escalate my issue? getting a service credit?

• 4 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Since we entered into december my home internet keeps going down, 3 times now in just 24 hours, and the outage is currently present for the past 10 hours. tforce is clueless and they keep telling me that they are waiting for their escalation to get a root cause. i have been having issues since day 1 but never that bad, and been waiting for a root cause since october.

i have asked for a service credit and they just ignore the question. i need to be able to talk to an engineer not a customer rep. i have not been provided with a link for the escalation ticket i can use to reach to the engineers.

the issue is that the gateway says i have excellent signal but i have no internet. If i open a site like ipchicken.com it simply says it could not connect. I believe the issue is that the gateway does not get assigned an ipv4. my guess is that they are running out of ipv4's due to oversubscription and each time the lease is renewed, it will go down when it tries to change ip's. for someone that has complained the amount i have you would think they would provide me with a longer lease or assign the ip statically (which they should be able to do even though tmhi officially does not provide static ip's)

is there a way to get a real escalation and response into my issue? i definitely don't want to pay $50 for a service i am not getting.

1 reply

Badge

they finally agreed to a service credit after 16 hours and counting of no service