Question

Digital Picture Frame Connection

• 22 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

We have T-Mobile internet service. Works great. Only one issue. My digital picture frame, Skylight, will not connect. No problem with previous cable internet service. I tried separating the 2.4 from the dual band and only connect to that. I still get “signal lost” error on the digital frame. 

2 replies

I’m having this same issue and wondering if anyone ever found a solution. Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Some devices cannot see or connect to the gateway’s default network.  You want to leave this network alone and ADD a second network with the + sign at the bottom of the Network tab in the T-Mobile Internet app.  For this new network, set the band to 2.4 GHz and set the WPA version to WPA/WPA2.  Try connecting your digital picture frame to this second network.  Use the default network for your other devices, as much as possible.

Here are the T-Mobile support instructions for how to add the second network with the app.

Android  How to create additional Wi-Fi networks | T-Mobile Internet app | Android | T-Mobile Support

iOS  How to create additional Wi-Fi networks | T-Mobile Internet app | iOS | T-Mobile Support