Question

Home internet billing issue

• 19 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I got my home internet last month, but I can’t see any billing for that in my account. Not even any deduction in my credit card. I tried to call them, but couldn’t connect even after waiting for a long time. What to do?

2 replies

I've been trying for a month, even trying to get in touch with an it person. Over 7 houes on the phone and storefront rep will not help because I purchased HOME INTERNET online.

So my credit card is being charged the correct amount, and home internet is great, but I'll never be able to create it look at my account unless I get a cell phone through them.

WHAT REALLY SUCKS IS THAT T-MOBILE IS NOT REVIEWING THESE FORUM QUESTIONS TO CORRECT THEIR MISTAKES AND BUGS IN THEIR APPS..

hope thus helps 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

So my credit card is being charged the correct amount, and home internet is great, but I'll never be able to create it look at my account unless I get a cell phone through them.

The following thread MAY help without needing a cell phone number.

Edit: I have solved my problem at least. When you create an account for the forum, you are basically setting up your T-Mobile ID. If you log-in to the main page, it will ask you to link your phone. I used the phone number for the router, entered the last 4 of SSN and now my account is linked.

Everyone that’s having this issue, try this link : 

https://www.t-mobile.com/isp

In the upper right hand corner, click “My Account” and below that there is another link for Home Internet customers to sign up for a T-Mobile ID and it doesn’t require a phone number.

I had trouble setting up a T-Mobile ID.  Said they didn’t have a valid e-mail address when they obviously did (or at least one of their systems did).  I called them at 800-937-8997 and they were able to help.  I suspect the billing side needs to have a valid e-mail address in order for the system to be able to create a T-Mobile ID.

My advice to anyone running into the “email not recognized” error message when you try to create an ID: Don’t create an ID for the forum and don’t call 800-937-8997. Call 844-275-9310 and have tech support create the ID for you.