ITS TIME TO SUE T-MOBILE BAD INTERNET SERVICE

Userlevel 2
Badge

It time to SUE T-MOBILE FOR NOT PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH THE INTERNET SERVICE WE ARE PAYING FOR EVERY MONTH YOU CALL THEY DO NOTHING THEY ARE PUTTING THE LIVES OF OUR FAMILIES AT RISK BECAUSE OUR SECURITY CAMERAS WONT WORK WITHOUT INTERNET THEY REFUSE TO HIRE REAL TECHNICIANS TO COME OUT TO THE AREAS TO FIX NOTHING & THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT GIVING US INTERNET SERVICE BUT THEY GETTING THEY MONEY EVERY MONTH FROM US & IT RIDICULOUS & UNEXCEPTIONABLE THAT THEY BE ALLOWED TO KEEP CHEATING & DECEPTIVELY TAKING OUR MONEY!! I’M SICK OF THEM GETTING AWAY WITH IT I CANT EVEN CONNECT MY PHONES TO THIS HOME INTERNET IT SAYS MY PHONE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET & THE BOX SITTING IN THE WINDOW! IF ABOUT KNOWS OF A LAWYER WHO HANDLES CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE IT FREE WHILE THEY TESTING IT OUT AT OUR EXPENSE & THEN MAKE US TROUBLESHOOT WHEN THATS THEIR JOB NOT OURS!! & I HAVE NEVER SEEN 5G anything while in my own house ALL WE GET IS LTE!! 

50 replies

Glad I came here, I see everyone here is having problems with Internet. Thank you, I won’t be getting the Internet for my place.

No lawyer does class actions on contingency because they want the money up front. 

Actually, almost all class action attorneys fees are awarded after the case is won or settled. 

It time to SUE T-MOBILE FOR NOT PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH THE INTERNET SERVICE WE ARE PAYING FOR EVERY MONTH YOU CALL THEY DO NOTHING THEY ARE PUTTING THE LIVES OF OUR FAMILIES AT RISK BECAUSE OUR SECURITY CAMERAS WONT WORK WITHOUT INTERNET THEY REFUSE TO HIRE REAL TECHNICIANS TO COME OUT TO THE AREAS TO FIX NOTHING & THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT GIVING US INTERNET SERVICE BUT THEY GETTING THEY MONEY EVERY MONTH FROM US & IT RIDICULOUS & UNEXCEPTIONABLE THAT THEY BE ALLOWED TO KEEP CHEATING & DECEPTIVELY TAKING OUR MONEY!! I’M SICK OF THEM GETTING AWAY WITH IT I CANT EVEN CONNECT MY PHONES TO THIS HOME INTERNET IT SAYS MY PHONE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET & THE BOX SITTING IN THE WINDOW! IF ABOUT KNOWS OF A LAWYER WHO HANDLES CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE IT FREE WHILE THEY TESTING IT OUT AT OUR EXPENSE & THEN MAKE US TROUBLESHOOT WHEN THATS THEIR JOB NOT OURS!! & I HAVE NEVER SEEN 5G anything while in my own house ALL WE GET IS LTE!! 

When you file your lawsuit, be sure to use all caps just like this. The court will be impressed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Glad I came here, I see everyone here is having problems with Internet. Thank you, I won’t be getting the Internet for my place.

T-Mobile has about two million home internet subscribers (according to US News & World Report this month). Most people seem to come to forums like this when they're looking for info or have a problem, so that can make it seem like everyone’s having problems.  I’ve had the service for 2 ½ years, and other than having problems when they've been upgrading the cell towers near me, I’ve been getting great service.  

Here are results from some speed tests I did this morning (also shows cumulative average from my 2 ½ years usage). TMHI has been much faster, much cheaper, and as reliable as my previous provider, AT&T DSL service. And no, I’m not affiliated with T-Mobile except for being their customer. The only way to know if you’ll have great service or problems is to try it out at your location.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

When you file your suit, don’t do it in all CAPS. People, even attorneys don’t like being yelled at. Come back an let us know how much you won. Most class actions result in attorneys making millions. You will get a gift card to Starbucks.  🙃

Badge

Unreasonable  You had a trial period to test. If you didn't like it, should have said "no thanks.". Can't eat the steak and then ask for refund. It's not for you. Move on.  

Changed from Verizon to t-mobile same typed of service callers say I'm going in and out and.I need to walk my 9 acres and end up on the highway outside of property.  It may be the tower reception communication towers need updating.  I am not a telecommunication person, but it seems that way.  Question does all carriers use the same towers?  I don't see towers like what they have in Vegas.

I was a Verizon customer for 25 years and until 2022 their service in my area was not too bad but it got worse. I viewed the coverage map of T-Mobile and contacted them through chat to check on promotions. After chatting with “Jayce” the representative, I agreed to a phone call with him which was also heard by my wife. He stated that we would have “5Guc for my mother’s location (100 yards from me) and 5G limited service for my physical address. We agreed and paid $800 over the phone for taxes for 5 new phones with yes a 30 trial period. That was 12-3-22. Our phone had NO signal at our homes. We called T-Mobile and they said there was a tower issue that was reported by another customer 11-23-22 and when that repair is finished our signal would be restored. I have wifi which enabled us to use our phone but my mom doesn’t have wifi so her phone is useless unless she goes somewhere else that has a signal. The 30 day free trial got cut back to 16 days because my billing period would end on 12-19-22 and I had until then to send in all my phones (which worked) or my trade-in deal would be voided and I would have to pay full price for phones. Up to about 3 minutes ago (I was on phone with customer service again) they still can’t fix my signal. On April 2, 2023 a rep names Dominic said, “ the problem is the tower in your area is focused away from your direction and the only way to solve this would be to install a new tower”. When I asked what are the chances of that happening Dominic replied, “I’m sorry but we are not going to put up a tower. The cost is too great”. If they would have just came out and said we have poor service at your address I would have stayed with Verizon. Can I leave T-Mobile? No. If I do I have to pay off $4000 in phone costs. Oh and the really bad part? One morning my mom tried to reach out to her doctor, the hospital, family and friends because she was very ill. She couldn’t make a call because her phone didn’t work. Yeah I wish I could sue them. Misrepresentation? Breech of contract? False advertisement? I don’t know. Are we so small that we don’t matter to anyone? FTC should do something about it at least.

Badge +1

These people threatening lawsuits because of dropped or unreliable connections have been watching too many movies. No legitimate attorney takes a case where there is no cause of action and I would be surprised if any even offered to waste their time with a “free consultation” after spending 10 seconds on the phone with a rambling caller. Instead of threatening “class action” suits when it doesn’t fit the mold, spend some time reading over the terms and conditions. Then think about signing up for broadband or fiber internet instead of willingly paying a monthly fee for a product you’re that unhappy with. 

Trail Addict— I didn’t sign up for internet. I signed up for a phone line. 5 of them and did based on their claim to provide a service which they have not. Seems pretty open and shut to me. I never said anything about class action I had just gottten off the phone with them and vented a bit. I’m thinking some f these comments including yours must be from TMobile employees. Troll on

Badge +1

I wasn’t responding to you. I was responding to the OP. Instead of hijacking someone else’s thread, start your own. Good luck with your own.

Userlevel 1

T-Mobile lied they cheat and they will literally do anything for a sale... Kind like those only fans chicks 😂. They have zero service and no responsibility for it. Even the bbb escalation guy named David is full of it. I just let them know I have a lawyer on speed dial and I will get this fixed. For those who can't afford a lawyer or get help with this file with your local attorney generals office. Fcc. Ftc. Bbb. They will eventually have to cough up some excuses to why they are so lame. 

Badge

Ok your absolutely correct,, So Go ahead Hire a Lawyer and we will all jump on the lawsuit under you..

Make sure you handle the money for us or get them to do in on contingency.. cause Im a little tight on cash right now since Gas is so high..

you are a garbage human for this comment. Money is tight for us all, But I would and will toss some into the basket to get it started. I’m glad you are enjoying getting rear ended by corp. america. Just stand there with the rest of the losers that are doing nothing and get off my internets.

Badge

When you file your lawsuit, be sure to use all caps just like this. The court will be impressed.

But no one is impressed by your attempt at looking intelligent by putting someone else down. Obviously you have never been frustrated to no end. You and your ilk are what is allowing corporations to take advantage of users who pay for good service only to get crapped on.

Badge

Why not just cancel the service and get another internet provider?  That would be much easier and cheaper than hiring an attorney and trying to get a class action suit going.  From what I’ve read here, T-Mobile is providing refunds for those who ask and cancel.  Moreover, it’s a totally wireless type of internet service.  There will never be techs coming to your house.  (One of the pluses of this type of internet service, in my opinion.)  You need a wired service for home visits.  Is Cox or Verizon in your area?

maybe they are like me..with no other options in the area and do not want sat net (which is a scam in itself)

Badge

Right. A lawsuit wouldn’t do anything to fix the problem. I said something like that in another post, here, but for some reason a moderator has flagged it. Don’t know why and I’m actually getting a little ticked off about it. It was all written politely. This behavior is pushing me ever closer to cancelling my service.

because the moderators are bootlickers that don’t even know the first thing about networking and are more than likely low willed twinks who can’t stand to have their feelings hurt. 

Userlevel 1

Why not just cancel the service and get another internet provider?  That would be much easier and cheaper than hiring an attorney and trying to get a class action suit going.  From what I’ve read here, T-Mobile is providing refunds for those who ask and cancel.  Moreover, it’s a totally wireless type of internet service.  There will never be techs coming to your house.  (One of the pluses of this type of internet service, in my opinion.)  You need a wired service for home visits.  Is Cox or Verizon in your area?

Why should we give T-mobile a free pass for failing to provide us with adequate services in exchange for our very hard earned money?

I would love to jump on board with a suit against T-Mobile. I think since the Sprint merger they’ve been ripping off the American public in so many ways whether be small business owners or individuals I cannot believe a company like this can continue to exist. I live in South Florida and cannot get stable cell service Internet service for anything from T-Mobile. They say they are the largest 5G provider in my area. Yet I have a Verizon phone that is stable as a concrete subfloor.

Userlevel 1

In my area of Oregon, my 5g is about 16 mbps down and .01 mbps up. It wreaks havoc on apps that need two way traffics.

I found FCC metrics that a mobile provider shall provide 10down and 1 up.

I have file an FCC complaint,  and I have asked my Congressman to compel T-Mobile to provide adequate data in my area or exit my rural market and allow a smaller carrier to pick up our accounts and they can upgrade their infrastructure to handle our data requirements. 

I have filed a FTC fraud complaint. The FTC doesn't notify T-Mobile or try to correct the issue. They collect complaints from customers and look for factual evidence of fraud from systemic abuse.

Been using TMobile internet since it was available in my area . Had some hiccups along the way  but firmware update have since fix issues and been very stable and fast in my area. Only real issue I have is the device manager not working correctly in app. Your issue has to do with coverage which T-Mobile and by sound of it your spot does not work well with T-Mobile. 

I’ve tried all of them stick with t-mobile but ask for Boyd plan so you can use a real gateway preferably an outdoor yeacom. Verizon is  I can tell you the funny business they do all day, and worse customer service by far

Badge

I agree with Snoooop. Shop around for another service. I am having the same problems and I am about a day or two away from saying goodbye to T-Mobile.

I totally agree. If you don't like something at grocery store do you keep buying it and eating it if it taste nasty ??  Same thing here. Stop paying for home internet if your not happy right ?  Very valid point here. I can say for our area don't even bother trying Verizon's home internet. It was horrible here. T-Mobile now has worked fantastic without one drop in 2 months. Even have a data logger on it to tell me if it even flickered.  Lol.  Have a great one snooop. 

Badge

Just like stated above, the map shows we should have good 5G coverage at my location but we have one bar or sos all the time. Also when you go to a parade or large gathering, T-Mobile service cannot handle it. No service. Imagine if a deadly emergency happened in a crowd of people and you couldn't get cell phone signal. Also we have T-Mobile internet which has 3 bars but the phone only has one 🤔. They're funneling the internet and service. Suppose to be in the best 5G network location but yet I'm running 73 mbps on my internet. Come on now. they also state that the towers are being upgraded. Well here we are months later and still no change. T-Mobile are liars and thieves with no real tech support 

Yes, they are doing whatever they can get away with while they rake in the $$. All the internet providers in this country are ripping us off. They are given free reign by the lack of regulation and enforcement of the regulations that exist.

Anyway, I hope you have alternative internet access choices. If you do, then drop T-MOBILE. It’s not a reputable company. This is a company that serially flouts regulations and continues to escape accountability. But then which internet provider doesn’t exploit the public and net billions every year?

The problem is that the internet should be a public utility, not a publicly held company. It’s as necessary as any other utility when it comes to connection to services and community. The internet is the portal to participation. It’s messed up, but that’s what we have. Big Brother isn’t the government, it’s the powerful and wealthy who control access and manipulate everything while we get poorer and they and their stockholders get richer. 99% of everything is web-based these days.That would include access to large company customer service departments that employ useless chatbots instead of providing meaningful connection to live humans possessed of hearts, brains, insight, knowledge, and empathy. We are manipulated by the companies and by the digital mess that has no connection to humanity, while the greedy accumulate wealth they can’t take with them! But that is the way it is in this existence. We need to find the local connections within our own, unique communities because this digital world is failing us.

Badge

I Pay For This.  0.09 download