Question

tmobile internet

• 19 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi everyone I have tmobile internet for my office and a month ago I paused a device from connecting to the network and I forgot about it , since then I change my password and network ID.i try to connect my device again but its not letting me and it doesn't appear on the device list on the internet app.Does anyone know a solution to this or where I can see offline devices 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi everyone I have tmobile internet for my office and a month ago I paused a device from connecting to the network and I forgot about it , since then I change my password and network ID.i try to connect my device again but its not letting me and it doesn't appear on the device list on the internet app.Does anyone know a solution to this or where I can see offline devices 

Your blocked device should be seen in the T-Mobile app if it is actually connected to the gateway.  The block should only affect internet access, not gateway access.

Have you deleted the connection info on your blocked device, and attempted a new connection to the gateway using your new credentials?

If that doesn’t work, the gateway may need to be factory reset, to remove any MAC address blocks.